Aviva have teamed up with ATL to offer you comprehensive cover through the UK's largest insurance company.
Car insurance from £187 – that's all 10% of customers paid for our standard cover*.
Plus £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate** if you take out a new car insurance policy online***.
Why choose Aviva?
- We're the only car insurer to share our customer claim reviews on our website and most of our customers rate us 4 out of 5 or higher
- Our UK team are available 24/7, 365 days a year if you need to make a claim.
- Your UK Personal Claim Manager will ensure you are kept fully informed throughout your claim.
- Following an accident we'll be with you on average in less than 52 minutes to recover you and your car.
- If you're hit by an uninsured driver and it wasn't your fault, your no claim discount will not be lost and we'll refund any excess you've had to pay. You'll need to provide us with details of the other vehicle and driver.
Call us on 0800 656 9714 if you would prefer to speak to an adviser in our dedicated UK call centre and receive a quote on our call centre only policy
Calls may be recorded and/or monitored. Lines are open 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm on Saturday.
* 10% of customers buying comprehensive car insurance with us from May to July 2015 paid this price or less for our standard cover (excluding optional extras). The price you will pay depends on individual circumstances, cover chosen and payment method.
** Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
*** Terms and conditions apply
Insurance underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland No. 2116. Registered office: Pitheavlis, Perth, PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.