Managing change (online)
This course is provided by Caroline Holmes. Continuous change and planning for it are an important part of any leadership strategy; anticipating and planning for change are a hallmark of good leadership. This course looks at the nature of change and outlines tools and strategies for managing it. By the end of the course you will understand the importance of planning for change and have the strategies required to support staff and yourself through it.
Programme themes include:
- understanding the different aspects of change
- exploring communication and change
- learning to lead and plan for change
- a strategic approach to change within your context.
This course is delivered online and will require a time commitment of approximately three hours per week plus additional reading time of two hours per week. This course can be taken with one facetoface course and one other online leadership course.
This course aims to:
- understand the different aspects of change management
- to explore different reactions to change
- to develop a strategic approach to leading change.
Who this course is for
£20 to all members eligible to enrol
Register by 9 October 2013. Course runs from 16 October - 27 November 2013 - 16 October 2013
- booking for all courses will close two weeks before the start date of the course, and you will not be able to book online after this time
- you will need to log in to book, and will require your ATL membership number and 'My ATL' log in password along with your payment card details to process your booking.
If you have forgotten your password or are a first-time user, please visit our registration page.