02. Managing teams
This course is provided by Caroline Holmes. The challenges of leading a team are most interesting due to the people within it. This course will enable you to look at team dynamics, how they are formed and what you can do to influence the development and success of the teams you lead. The course will also provide practical tips for managing difficult people. This course includes presentations, discussion and education specific advice on protecting you and your colleagues.
- leading teams, leading people
- understanding teamwork and how to build teams
- the difference between groups and teams
- managing difficult people – why it is important, tips and techniques for effective outcomes.
This course will help you to:
understand teamwork and how to build teams
recognise the use of coaching in teams
examine the effects of leadership on staff
explore positive conversations with staff.
Who this course is for
£40 – all standard teaching members
Yorkshire and Humberside
York - 22 March 2013
London - 10 April 2013
- booking for all courses will close two weeks before the start date of the course, and you will not be able to book online after this time
- you will need to log in to book, and will require your ATL membership number and 'My ATL' log in password along with your payment card details to process your booking.
If you have forgotten your password or are a first-time user, please visit our registration page.