Preparing for retirement
ATL's one-day retirement courses are ideal for those who are within five years of retirement. They include presentations from a series of pensions experts on:
- how to understand pensions, taxation and financial planning in retirement
- teacher, local government and state pension information
- financial planning including budgeting and taxation
- practical advice on a range of financial services
- learning to cope with change and lifestyle issues in retirement.
This course will help you to:
- equip you with up to date information on a variety of pensions schemes
- provide information, advice and guidance on the lifestyle issues that occur in retirement
- develop financial planning knowledge.
Who this course is for
- Support staff
Although this seminar is suitable for those who are close to retirement, the seminar is open to all members and their partners. Please email the learning team if you would like your partner to attend.
£40 to all members. Members' partners may also attend at an additional cost of £40, which will need to be paid by cheque.
Yorkshire and Humberside - BOOKING CLOSED
York - 01 December 2012
Bristol - 02 February 2013
Manchester - BOOKING CLOSED - 02 March 2013
Nottingham - 18 May 2013
London - 06 July 2013
- booking for all courses will close two weeks before the start date of the course, and you will not be able to book online after this time
- you will need to log in to book, and will require your ATL membership number and 'My ATL' log in password along with your payment card details to process your booking.
If you have forgotten your password or are a first-time user, please visit our registration page.