Preparing for retirement
ATL's one-day retirement courses are ideal for those who are within five years of retirement. The course will include presentations from a series of pensions experts. Although this seminar is suitable for those who are close to retirement, the seminar is open to all members and their partners. Please email the learning team if you would like your partner to attend.
The course includes presentations from a series of pensions experts on:
- how to understand pensions, taxation and financial planning in retirement
- teacher, local government and state pension information
- financial planning including budgeting and taxation
- coping with change
- lifestyle issues in retirement
- equip you with up to date information on a variety of pensions schemes.
Who this course is for
- Support staff
£50 to all members – members' partners may also attend at a cost of £50
Leeds - 14 May 2016
Liverpool - 11 June 2016
- booking for all courses will close two weeks before the start date of the course, and you will not be able to book online after this time
- you will need to log in to book, and will require your ATL membership number and 'My ATL' log in password along with your payment card details to process your booking.
If you have forgotten your password or are a first-time user, please visit our registration page.