Understanding leadership and management in education
This course is provided by Caroline Holmes. This course is designed to help you consider what type of leader you are. It will consider the difference not only between leadership styles but between leadership and management. The course will also look at how you can put learning at the heart of leadership to ensure that you develop techniques that ensure you motivate, engage and impact on the students you work with.
Programme themes include:
- management and leadership what makes an effective leader?
- leadership styles and you
- leading learning how to put learning at the heart of leadership and get the best for your students.
This course will help you to:
- explore differences between leadership and management
- to identify the right leadership style
- to understand the link between leadership and learning.
Who this course is for
£40 – all standard teaching members
London - BOOKING CLOSED - 05 February 2013
Yorkshire and Humberside
York - 14 June 2013
- booking for all courses will close two weeks before the start date of the course, and you will not be able to book online after this time
- you will need to log in to book, and will require your ATL membership number and 'My ATL' log in password along with your payment card details to process your booking.
If you have forgotten your password or are a first-time user, please visit our registration page.