Health and safety reps
This is an introductory course for all ATL / AMiE health and safety reps and will help you develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to perform this essential role in your workplace. The course runs over three terms, with one day/stage per term.
You will learn how to:
- identify and establish health and safety representatives legal rights
- identify the main hazards and problems in your workplace
- find and use the information about health and safety legal standards in your workplace
- undertake workplace inspections and get involved in risk assessments
- organise around health and safety and progress issues in your workplace
You can find out more about being an ATL Health and Safety Rep here.
Who this course is for
- ATL / AMiE health and safety reps, Branch Officers, workplace reps.
Free to representatives.
London - 24 November 2016
Manchester - 06 December 2016
London - 30 March 2017
Manchester - 07 March 2017
London - 29 June 2017
Manchester - 06 June 2017