Health and safety reps
This is an introductory course for all ATL / AMiE health and safety reps and will help you develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to perform this essential role in your workplace. The course runs over three terms, with one day/stage per term.
You will learn how to:
- identify and establish safety representatives basic rights
- improves facilities
- identify the main hazards and problems in your workplace
- find and use the information about safety standards in your workplace
- undertake workplace inspections
- develop effective procedures for taking up problems.
Who this course is for
ATL / AMiE health and safety reps
Free to representatives.
London - Induction - 09 December 2014
London - Stage 1 - 24 March 2015
London - Stage 2 - 06 May 2015
York - Stage 1 - 11 February 2015
York - Stage 2 - 13 May 2015