ATL's Annual Conference 2014
Hundreds of delegates attended the Annual Conference in Manchester this year. The key themes discussed informed ATL's Shape Education manifesto.
The issues which mattered most to members about pay and conditions were debated, including motions on performance-related pay, qualified teacher status, access to learning and development, zero hours contracts, and workplace stress.
The rule changes debated on Tuesday can be seen in full here.
A range of debates focused on assessment, targets and inspection.
Alongside the curriculum debates, a first look at ATL's new microsite - featuring schools which have innovatively implemented the new national curriculum.
Equality discussions about female genital mutilation, the impact of poverty on children's attainment and life-chances, and youth employment.
- ATL Annual Conference 2014 agenda
- Monday 14 April - morning
- Monday fringes
- Monday 14 April - afternoon
- Monday 14 April - breakout sessions
- Monday 14 April - evening
- Tuesday 15 April - morning
- Tuesday fringes
- Tuesday 15 April - breakout sessions
- Tuesday 15 April - afternoon
- Tuesday 15 April - evening
- Wednesday 16 April - morning
- Wednesday fringes
- Wednesday 16 April - afternoon