Keep in touch with ATL
Our award-winning member magazine Report and sector-specific newsletters will keep you updated on the latest developments in your union and profession, including the latest news and advice for your sector, role, nation or branch.
Our periodicals include:
- Report magazine, to keep you up-todate with member news and what's going on in education, with features, interviews and more
- dedicated newsletters for members who are new to teaching and for those in leadership and management roles
- national newsletters, ATL Cymru News, ATL Scotland and Frontline, the Northern Ireland newsletter
- Being a Rep, a dedicated newsletter for all reps, encompassing information on workplace reps, health and safety and union learning
- newsletters for sectors, Independent Schools, Post-16 News, ATL Support and Academy News
- branch newsletters, with all the latest news and information in your area.
ATL in your sector
As a modern trade union, ATL believes in the ethos of the education community and that the contribution of all staff is equally important. Consequently, ATL welcomes into membership all professionals working in education across the maintained, independent and further education sectors - from teachers and teaching assistants, support staff such as technicians and librarians, lecturers and education managers.
To find out more, click on the links below:
ATL's national officials provide sector-specific support and advice to members working in the independent sector, in support and in Scotland.