Rates for new joiners
ATL's range of annual subscription rates for new members represents great value for money, no matter what type of membership you require.
New to ATL? Join us today and you'll save 50% off your first year's membership.
Select the category that best applies to you:
- Student membership - for all student teachers and lecturers
- Standard newly qualified/probationer membership - for all new teachers and lecturers
- Standard teacher/lecturer membership - for all other teachers and lecturers, including supply teachers and teachers without QTS.
- AMiE membership – for head teachers, deputy and assistant head teachers, members of senior leadership teams including school business managers and bursars, leaders and managers at all levels in academies, further education, sixth form and adult education colleges.
- Standard support membership - for those who have a support role in education.
- Examination Officers' Association membership - for members of the EOA.
- Associate membership - for those involved in education but not requiring support relating to their current employment.
Join online now or call 0845 057 7000 (local call).
If you need to renew your membership, please see our section on renewing your ATL membership.
If you are an ATL member who is retiring, you can stay with us at a special annual rate and enjoy other benefits as well.
Need more help?
If you haven't found the answer to your membership query on the page above, you can contact our membership team on tel: 020 7782 1602 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm), or you can email us. If you are an ATL / AMiE member, please have your membership number to hand when telephoning and include it with any correspondence - this will help us to answer your query more quickly.