Rates for new joiners
ATL's range of annual subscription rates for new members represents great value for money, no matter what type of membership you require.
New to ATL? Join us today and you'll save 50% off your first year's membership.
Select the category that best applies to you:
- Student - for all student teachers and lecturers
- Newly qualified - for all new teachers and lecturers
- Teacher and lecturer - for all other teachers and lecturers, including supply teachers and teachers without QTS.
- Leader and manager (AMiE) – for head teachers, deputy and assistant head teachers, members of senior leadership teams including school business managers and bursars, leaders and managers at all levels in academies, further education, sixth form and adult education colleges.
- Support staff - for those who have a support role in education.
- Examination Officers' Association - for members of the EOA.
- Associate - for those involved in education but not requiring support relating to their current employment.
Join online now or call 0845 057 7000 (local rates).
You can also visit our 'how to join' page if you need more information on how to join.
Already a member?
If you are an ATL member who is renewing your membership or retiring from the profession, please see:
Need more help?
If you haven't found the answer to your membership query on the page above, you can contact our membership team on tel: 020 7782 1602 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm), or you can email us. If you are an ATL / AMiE member, please have your membership number to hand when telephoning and include it with any correspondence - this will help us to answer your query more quickly.