Pay and pensions
02 November 2016
Special educational needs (SEN) allowances are payable to teachers in England, Wales or Northern Ireland who spend most or a great deal of their time teaching pupils with statements of special educational needs.

Need further advice?

Your first point of contact is your ATL rep in your school or college. Your local ATL branch is also available to help with queries, or you can contact ATL's member advisors on tel: 020 7930 6441 or email us. Please have your membership number to hand when telephoning and include it with any correspondence - this will help us to answer your query more quickly.