Speakers include Roger Bretherton, who will be talking about the psychology of leadership, and Steve Chalke MBE, founder of Oasis Charitable Trust , which runs more than 40 academies. Key issues for leaders will be on the agenda: dealing with governors, recruitment and retention and managing change in difficult times.
Recognising that school budgets are stretched, AMiE is offering the 100 places FREE on a first come, first served basis. We are expecting a lot of interest in this event, so if you are allocated a ticket but are unable to attend, please can you let us know as soon as possible so that your place can be offered to a colleague on the waiting list.
- 10.00: Registration & refreshments
- 10.30: Welcome by ATL general secretary Mary Bousted
- 10.45: Roger Bretherton - leadership psychology + Q&A
- 11.30: Break
- 11.45: Marie-Claire Bretherton - practical leadership during tough times + Q&A
- 12.30: Lunch / networking
- 1.15: Keynote Steve Chalke MBE - founder Oasis Charitable Trust + Q&A
- 2.15: Breakout sessions:
- Dealing effectively with governors
- Recruiting and retaining staff – best practice
- Managing change in difficult times
- Personal and organisation resilience.
- 3.15: Q&A Round up, final words
- 3.30: Close