ATL responds to consultations from the Scottish Parliament and other agencies. To view these consultations, please follow the links below.
- SPPA consultation on 'STSS Consultation on changes proposed by the Teachers' Superannuation (Scotland) Amendment (No2) Regulations', May 2013
- ATL/AMiE Scotland submission to Education and Culture Committe on Post-16 Education (Scotland) Bill
- Submission to call for written evidence to the European and External Relations Committee on the inquiry into Foreign language learning in primary schools
- ATL/AMiE Scotland response to the STSS consultation on contribution increases
- ATL Scotland response to consultation on Living Wage (Scotland) Bill
- ATL Scotland response to Education Scotland Strategic Priorities 2013-16 Consultation
- ATL Scotland response to consultation on proposed Lobbying Transparency (Scotland) Bill
- ATL Scotland response to the consultation on the review of GTC Scotland Professional Standards 31 October 2012
- ATL Scotland response to consultation on a proposal for a Children and Young People Bill
- SPPA consultation on STSS Employee contribution rate increases - draft regulations
- GTC Scotland consultation on the 'Framework on Teacher Competence'
- GTC Scotland consultation on 'Scheme of Professional Update'
- ATL AMiE response to the Scottish Funding Council consultation 'Proposals for Implementing Putting Learners at the Centre' December 2011
- SPPA consultation on Scottish Teachers' Superannuation Scheme employee contribution rises 2012/13
- ATL Scotland draft Student Fees (Specification) (Scotland) Order 2001 response
- GTC Scotland consultation on revised Code of Professionalism and Conduct
- GTC Scotland consultation on 'Student Teacher Code'
- GTC Scotland consultation on 'new Fitness to Teach and Appeals Rules'
- ATL Scotland submission to Review of Teacher Employment in Scotland
- ATL Scotland response to GTC Scotland consultation on the code of conduct and membership scheme for council members and appointees
- ATL Scotland response to the Draft Public Sevices Reform (GTCS) Order - second draft
- ATL Scotland response to the GTCS consultation on Elections and Appointments Processes
- ATL Scotland response to the GTCS consultation on Registration and Standards Rules Framework
- ATL Scotland response to the consultation on the Review of the School Inspection Framework
- ATL Scotland response to a consultation on the Draft Public Sevices Reform (GTCS) Order
- Future of schools management in Scotland inquiry
- Scottish Government consultation document on draft Scottish statutory instrument on fees regulations
- Consultation on regulations to reduce primary 1 class sizes to 25 or fewer pupils
- Call for evidence on review of teacher education
- Proposal for a Scottish Autism Strategy
- Scottish Government consultation document on PVG consultation on draft guidance
- Consultation on the future status of the General Teaching Council for Scotland
- Consultation on supporting learners in higher education
- Schools Bill (Scotland) consultation
- General Teaching Council consultation on draft code of professionalism and conduct
- Consultation on the next generation of national qualifications in Scotland
- Safeguarding our rural schools consultation
- Members' Bill on apprenticeships
- Scottish government discussion paper on poverty, inequality and deprivation
- Rural Schools (Scotland) Bill response